^n S k Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAKED IS SO COOL

5 posters

Go down

NAKED IS SO COOL Empty NAKED IS SO COOL

Post  NAKED Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:26 pm

So i decided. No one has posted in here. whats up with that? so don't worry you treelumps. I'll take care of it.

I like a bunch of different kinds of music, rap, rock, soft rock, dubstep, I haaaaateeeee techno beats, I hate drake, lil wayne, Screamo, I also like old music, you know , gotta take it back to the 'old days' even though i'm 15... so i can't really say that.
anyway I like depressing music even though i'm generally a happy guy...
uhhh Yeah. I dont know what i'm doing right now . I feell like i'm talking to an online therapist... It's kinda gay. Anyway.
I like Death Cab For Cutie, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kings of Leon, The Killers, The Bravery, Young the Giant, Mumford and Sons, Rise Against, Our Lady Peace, The Goo Goo Dolls, Sam Roberts, Sufjan Stevens, David Sides ( This guy is a fucking SICK pianist, It's not classical stuff either, like seriously. He makes you jizz your pants. You could HATE piano and still love it. ) Uh Ti, Eminem, Lupe Fiasco, Common, Boys II Men, Louis Armstrong , the beatles, Bobby Mcferrin, Bob Marley, Classified, REM, And my favourite songs are probably Mr. Brightside - the killers and Heart of a Lion - Project Lionheart ..
I seriously have no clue who read all this .. I wrote all this cuz im bored as tits. But tits aren't boring so... i'm bored as the 40 year old virgins penis ... which must be pretty boring... Yeah...don't judge me.

NAKED

Back to top Go down

NAKED IS SO COOL Empty Re: NAKED IS SO COOL

Post  sentex Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:29 pm

LMFAOOOOO this is like <3.<3 lmfaooo xDD trololololol Razz Razz xDDDDD i read it all lols ur funny as bitch xD

sentex

Back to top Go down

NAKED IS SO COOL Empty yeah so david sides

Post  Naked Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Oh btw if anyone did read all that, and want to check out david sides, this stupid website wont let me paste a link because i haven't been a member for 7 days -.- which is gay. its for 'security' reasons. like really ? -.- who's gunna trolololol a cod clan site? no one -.- ANYWAY if u wanna listen to him type in
David Sides- Reverence
he's the black dude Very Happy
thats an original song of his like he made it and everything, i dunno he's pimp cuz he's amazing at piano and he never took lessons, he's self taught and plays by ear Very Happy Sexy. I know.

Naked

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider:) Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Naked wrote:Oh btw if anyone did read all that, and want to check out david sides, this stupid website wont let me paste a link because i haven't been a member for 7 days -.- which is gay. its for 'security' reasons. like really ? -.- who's gunna trolololol a cod clan site? no one -.- ANYWAY if u wanna listen to him type in
David Sides- Reverence
he's the black dude Very Happy
thats an original song of his like he made it and everything, i dunno he's pimp cuz he's amazing at piano and he never took lessons, he's self taught and plays by ear Very Happy Sexy. I know.
LMFAO bro your hilarious
Strider:)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fade/Charisma Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Very nice naked. Except lil wayne is all about Charisma. Smile You know it.
Fade/Charisma
Fade/Charisma
Admin

Back to top Go down

NAKED IS SO COOL Empty Louis Armstrong Rocks ! :D

Post  Admin Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Hey bro i just like Classical music such as lousi armstrong , Frank Sinatra Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nskforever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider:) Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Fade/Charisma wrote:Very nice naked. Except lil wayne is all about Charisma. Smile You know it.
lol charisma we all love you and all but its all about lil wayne not charisma;D hehe jkjk
Admin

Back to top Go down

NAKED IS SO COOL Empty naked

Post  Strider:) Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:35 pm

LMFAO bro where do you get this shit from?
Admin

Back to top Go down

NAKED IS SO COOL Empty Shikemeushak!

Post  Naked Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Alright thugs! You know how , when your sad, you just listen to your depressing music... SEND ME YOUR DEPRESSING MUSIC! Smile I'm not sad... if anyones wondering , i just love that kind of music Very Happy WOOHOOO Very Happy

Naked

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider:) Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Naked wrote:Alright thugs! You know how , when your sad, you just listen to your depressing music... SEND ME YOUR DEPRESSING MUSIC! Smile I'm not sad... if anyones wondering , i just love that kind of music Very Happy WOOHOOO Very Happy
lol bro i think your said and i am not a Suspect thug<---
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum