^n S k Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Has Been Saying A Lot Of Shit

3 posters

Go down

T-Bone Has Been Saying A Lot Of Shit Empty T-Bone Has Been Saying A Lot Of Shit

Post  Magazine5 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Okay so this T-Bone guy has been saying a lot of stuff about me being a multi-claner and a hacker and what not.

Here is my side of the story: I started out and the first clan I joined was Katalyst, then me and my brother (Fred) left Katalyst and started a clan called AudaciTy (Which only lasted about a month), then after that Fred went to PS, then to Flow. I went back to Katalyst. I took a long break from COD and when I came back I got no respect from any of the other members in KaTa, so I left and joined MeGa. MeGa died because [T] shut down their server. So I joined Numbers next, when [T] killed #Numbers#, I came to nSk.

So there you have it. I'm not a multi-claner, nor have I ever hacked. T-Bone is just trying to start drama.

And yes I do still have tags from previous clans stuck on my keyboard somewhere. The only problem is: I don't know which ones have those binds, plus my brother has binds on this computer too. So yeah, If I find out which one's are the ones with old clan tags I'll unbind em.
Magazine5
Magazine5

Back to top Go down

T-Bone Has Been Saying A Lot Of Shit Empty Re: T-Bone Has Been Saying A Lot Of Shit

Post  [T] Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Magazine5 wrote:Okay so this T-Bone guy has been saying a lot of stuff about me being a multi-claner and a hacker and what not.

Here is my side of the story: I started out and the first clan I joined was Katalyst, then me and my brother (Fred) left Katalyst and started a clan called AudaciTy (Which only lasted about a month), then after that Fred went to PS, then to Flow. I went back to Katalyst. I took a long break from COD and when I came back I got no respect from any of the other members in KaTa, so I left and joined MeGa. MeGa died because [T] shut down their server. So I joined Numbers next, when [T] killed #Numbers#, I came to nSk.

So there you have it. I'm not a multi-claner, nor have I ever hacked. T-Bone is just trying to start drama.

And yes I do still have tags from previous clans stuck on my keyboard somewhere. The only problem is: I don't know which ones have those binds, plus my brother has binds on this computer too. So yeah, If I find out which one's are the ones with old clan tags I'll unbind em.

Mag watch what your saying i didn't make Mega die ok cause i give them about a week to get a server they didn't so what you want me to do and about the #numbers# i didn't run it cause too much lies am not saying your the only one but i had more of them that lies so i end it then i meet sentex he ask me to join so i joined and i take pico and sasuk3 with me in nsk but when i look i saw alot of people i didn't wanna be in clan with so we all started to cuss and i end up and leave so now am out of clan with pico and sasuk3 <--- Sentex remember what i tell you plz don't want it to end like Mega and i get bad name.

[T]

Back to top Go down

T-Bone Has Been Saying A Lot Of Shit Empty Re: T-Bone Has Been Saying A Lot Of Shit

Post  Magazine5 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:49 pm

I never blamed you for killing MeGa, I know you said that you were giving them warnings so I'm on your side with that 100%.

I'm just saying that to make sure people know why I left MeGa.
Magazine5
Magazine5

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider:) Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Magazine5 wrote:I never blamed you for killing MeGa, I know you said that you were giving them warnings so I'm on your side with that 100%.

Magazine i shut down MeGa i could have bought servers but instead i didnt and shut it down so dont blame tea.
Strider:)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Strider:) Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Strider:) wrote:
Magazine5 wrote:I never blamed you for killing MeGa, I know you said that you were giving them warnings so I'm on your side with that 100%.

Magazine i shut down MeGa i could have bought servers but instead i didnt and shut it down so dont blame tea.
and we all now that you dont hack bro Wink
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down